Knowledge Sharing meetings
PMI Chicagoland is conducting a series of PM Knowledge Sharing sessions throughout the year. The meetings are designed to provide you with tailored input on real world experiences in the field of project management. Come take advantage of the one-on-one sessions with your PM peers. This forum is hosted by participating Chicagoland businesses. Take this opportunity to ask questions for your project management challenges, as well as share your successes and best practices in a collaborative learning environment!
- Facilitated roundtable discussion forum
- Discuss and share key experiences
- Earn 2 PDUs for participating
- Network with fellow project managers
Discussion Topic Selection
The topics for the discussion are decided based on registration responses. We strive to provide topics from all Project Management methodologies and techniques.
These sessions will run through the whole year, and are held monthly. Please check the Calendar of Events for a current schedule.
- 6:00 - 6:30 Check-In & Light Meal
- 6:30 - 7:00 Introductions, Facilitation Rules & Topic Overview
- 7:00 - 8:00 Group Discussion
- 8:00 - 8:15 Discussion Recap
- 8:15 - 8:30 Session Evaluation, Door prizes & Meeting Close
- Note: Start times may very depending upon location. Please refer to the actual event for details.
The number of attendees is limited to facilitate rich discussions. You are advised to register early. If you are interested in participating, please egister online at our PMI Chicagoland Chapter's website.
If you are interested in sponsoring, advertising or facilitating our PMI Chicagoland Knowledge Sharing sessions, please contact Director of Knowledge Sharing, Cynthia Andersen, PMP at firstname.lastname@example.org.